Subject: [Leica] Wow, truly sad for JPEG magazine
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Jan 1 23:30:32 2009

Chris,
I can suggest two more:

Lenswork - http://www.lenswork.com/ - other than the magazine, all their
products - the books, the folios, the extended magazine on DVD are all
highly recommended, thoughtfully written, printed and produced, and not a
single equipment advertisement. To any one interested in Black & White
Photography, I think it is indispensable.

Nature's Best - http://www.naturesbestmagazine.com/ - the best nature
photos.

Cheers
Jayanand