Subject: [Leica] FS: CANON LENS CONVERTERS and CANON CP-200 PRINTER. Prices Reduced again!
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Fri Jan 2 08:43:57 2009

If you have a Canon G3, G5 or G6 digital camera, have I got a deal for you.

CANON WC-DC58N Wide Angle Converter with box. Converts G5 lens 0.7X from
35mm to 28mm equivalent lens. Requires Canon Lens Adapter LA-DC58B. This
lens converter works with all Canon G3, G5 and G6 cameras. Also with
Canon A710, A700, A640 and A630 cameras. Condition EXC++. Price new:
$149. My asking price: $59.00 now reduced again to $39.00.

CANON TC-DC58N Tele Converter with box. Converts G5 lens 1.75X to 250mm
equivalent lens. Requires Canon Lens Adapter LA-DC58B. This lens
converter works with all Canon G3, G5 and G6 cameras. Condition EXC++.
Price new: $109. My asking price: $59.00 now reduced again to $39.00

Canon LA-DC58B Conversion Lens Adapter with box. Required to use either
the WC-DC58N or TC-DC58N listed above. Works with Canon G3, G5 and G6
cameras. Also can be used to mount 58mm filters, CU lenses, and
accessories. Condition EXC++. Price new: $24--$29. My reduced asking
price: $15.00.

SPECIAL LUG DEAL #1: Both lens converters and lens adapter for
$85.00--saving 10%

NEVER BUY POSTCARDS AGAIN! Make your own. This CANON CP-200 Photo
Printer uses Canon dye-sub printing materials to make 200 dpi 4 x 6-inch
postcards and 2 x 3-inch wallet prints. Prints come out dry with a clear
UV protection layer in about 80 seconds. You can print directly from
most Canon cameras including Canon G-series, Canon DSLRs and any other
camera with Pict Bridge technology. You can also print from your
computer. Printing outfit includes instruction book, CP Printer Solution
CD software, USB cable, AC power pack and AC connector, and printing
materials to make 36 4x6 postcards (Retail value $10.00), printing head
cleaner. Size: 6 ? x 4 x 2 inches, about the size of a book. I have
taken this printer on many trips to make prints for people minutes after
shooting. People are amazed and surprised to see that the back of the
prints are real postcards, ready for addressing and mailing. Condition:
EXC++. Selling used online (without printing materials) for $79. My
asking Price: $59.00 now reduced again to $39 -- complete with materials
for 36 prints.

SPECIAL LUG DEAL #2: Canon wide angle and telephoto lens converters,
converter lens adapter plus CP-200 printer outfit complete (with
printing materials) for only $119.00. This saves $13.00 over separate
prices.

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at
kenlass@gate.net <mailto:kenlass@gate.net> or at 1-561-732-6104 or by
FAX to 1-561-732-0982. All equipment is sold with 10-days (after
receipt) full return privileges as long as all parts and packaging are
returned in original condition. Prices shown are plus shipping from
Boynton Beach, Florida. Payment in US dollars can be via money order,
cashiers or bank check or by personal check. If paid by personal check,
items will be shipped after check clears final bank approval. PayPal
accepted but please add 3% to help cover their commission.

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL