Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another December NOLA Wedding for your naked steaming eyes
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Jan 2 15:31:30 2009

I sorta hope I never have to do another wedding, but when I have to, I often
will look through your offerings and gain a little inspiration. I like the
slideshow and seeing the way to "present" the package. Thanks for sharing, I
enjoyed the entire presentation and there are some seriously beautiful
images in there.

Cheers

Alastair