Subject: [Leica] Re: Centenary?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jan 2 18:21:26 2009

In the year 2025
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3035
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, or say
Is in the pill you took today

In the year 4045
Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to do
Nobody's gonna look at you

In the year 5555
Your arms are hanging limp at your sides
Your legs not nothing to do
Some machine is doing that for you

And so on....

Mark William Rabiner