Subject: [Leica] Since there was so much interest in writing instruments...
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Jan 4 15:07:59 2009

Jim,

After looking at that and other sites on high end pens, I am anxious to
get back to work tomorrow and
look at the pen that was sent to me as a gift.  I just put it in my desk
drawer on December 23 and
forgot about it over my unpaid Christmas holiday.  As Rabiner has said,
I can't imagine paying over $50
for a pen.  In fact I get my Bic and Pilot pens free at work

Tomorrow may be my last day of work, as the grapevine said that all
contract employees will be terminated
on Jan 5.  They are not required to give any notice, as we are not
regular employees.  We get 15 minutes
to pack and go, for which we get 1/4 hours worth of pay. That is, if we
are notified at 6 AM when
I start work.

I will let you know about the pen.

Jerry