Subject: [Leica] Armed America $6 on amazon
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Jan 5 05:32:49 2009

I noticed that Amazon.com is suddenly selling my book for $6 -- not sure if
it's a typo and they're going to fix it, or if they're just trying to spread
the love

http://tinyurl.com/9txrwf

whichever it is, their generous discount has rocketed it to the #2 spot in
photography/portraiture. Now's your chance  to own what the Library Journal
called "stirring, beautifully composed, and humane" what Penthouse called
"stunning" and what Wisconsin Public Radio called "a perfect mix of serious
commentary and whimsy." (Not to mention what amazon themselves called "one
of the ten best art books of 2007") Of course you already have a copy, but
they make great gifts too.

Hope your 2009 is filled with photographs,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Armed America $6 on amazon)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Armed America $6 on amazon)