Subject: [Leica] Armed America $6 on amazon
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 5 13:52:03 2009

I have no doubt that you are a stalwart supporter Kyle. That's exactly why I
wanted to make sure that you don't miss this one!
We look forward to your review! Did I mention that Dr Ted may open up a can
of Grinch on your sorry Slacker *ss if you don't buy a copy?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.