Subject: [Leica] need help with new toy
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue Jan 6 13:00:03 2009

Mike Butkus has the manual for it on his site - links below

http://www.cameramanuals.org/voigtlander_pdf/voigtlander_bessamatic-1.pdf

http://www.cameramanuals.org/voigtlander_pdf/voigtlander_bessamatic-2.pdf

On the Compur shutter, I of course meant Synchro-Compur. I have that shutter
on many of my old cameras and they all work a treat.

Douglas