Subject: [Leica] European travel query
From: GRDUPREY at mchsi.com (GRDUPREY@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 6 21:36:20 2009

Geoff,

We were there this past August/September. ?Can't say how it is in June, but
at the end of August it is quite nice weather wise. ?Public transportation
in Berlin is very good and easy to navigate, and there is a free tourist bus
that takes you to most of the major sites. ?Getting to Solms is easy by
train, from Berlin take the train to Frankfurt, and then to Wetzlar, then
bus or taxi to Solms.

Cheers,
Gene -------------- Original message from "Geoff Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------