Subject: [Leica] Lug Year Book 2008 - just arrived
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Jan 7 02:15:13 2009

About 5 minutes ago, the doorbell rang.
UPS delivered two packages.

1) The LUG Yearbook 2008
2) Lightroom 2

to 1)

First impressions: Beautifully finished product (hardback with dust
jacket). Looks good and feels good.
Excellent printing of copy and images.
A quick flick through it reveals a collection of wonderful shots, some
already familiar, some completely new to me.  I must find time today to
sit down and enjoy it in peace. Highly recommended!!

to 2)
It can wait till tomorrow, I've got a book to read.

Thanks again to Jim for his wonderful job at getting it (and, with Ted's
delicately chosen words of encouragement, us :-) ) all together.

Cheers
Douglas