Subject: [Leica] Travel hard drive?
From: piers at hemy.org (Piers Hemy)
Date: Thu Jan 8 08:12:44 2009

The Seagate portable drives are just fine - I have both 160Gb and 250GB, and
if anything the later larger model was cheaper.  BUT you need a computer to
'drive' them.  I suspect you want an all-in-one device, for which I can
recommend the Epson P-3000 from personal experience - ready equipped with SD
and CF card slots, and a 4 inch LCD screen - USD350 list after USD100
rebate.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=ye
s&oid=63061067
http://tinyurl.com/2azbx7