Subject: [Leica] IMG: Backyard Visitor
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jan 8 09:50:48 2009

This well-fed neighborhood cat visits our fenced back yard on most sunny
days. We haven't determined where it lives. Today, for the first time, I was
able to get it to approach me close enough for me to scratch its head.
Still spooky, posing it was not an option.  I blew some highlights, but got
a useful image.

Oly E-510 with Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 50/1.4, ISO 100, shot RAW and
post-processed in Elements 6.0.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Backyard+Visitor.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols