Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica ROSOL Sports Finder Price reduced one more time!
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Thu Jan 8 14:22:55 2009

Leica Sports Finder (ROSOL) chrome, with brown leather Leitz case.
Folding with VF frames for 50mm, 90mm and 135mm lenses. Mounts on camera
accessory clip. Includes adjustment for distance parallax. A real
collectible item. Very useful for sports photography keeping both eyes
open. Can be used with all Leica M and SM cameras. Condition: Exc++. My
asking Price: $95.00 now reduced for the 3rd time to $60.00.

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at
kenlass@gate.net <mailto:kenlass@gate.net> or at 1-561-732-6104 or by
FAX to 1-561-732-0982. All equipment is sold with 10-days (after
receipt) full return privileges as long as all parts and packaging are
returned in original condition. Prices shown are plus shipping from
Boynton Beach, Florida. Payment in US dollars can be via money order,
cashiers or bank check or by personal check. If paid by personal check,
items will be shipped after check clears final bank approval. PayPal
accepted but please add 3% to help cover their commission.

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL