Subject: [Leica] Lowest paid for M8 in good condition
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Jan 8 16:55:07 2009

I saw one advertised for $2200. Looks like $2800-$3000 is the price for a
NEW one now, but there's a possibility that when the old new stock is dried
up, the prices for the used ones may go up, especially IF the economy
improves. Right now the economy is so bad that I am seeing camera values
dropping 30%50%!!! Great time to buy if you have some $$ stashed under the
mattress..

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com