Subject: [Leica] Regarding those snaps of a few days ago
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jan 8 18:25:58 2009

On Jan 8, 2009, at 8:07 PM, Alastair Firkin wrote:

> This is a very interesting discussion: I like the the idea of
> refine and redefine and re-invent. I like the idea that I'm looking
> to push myself in areas of photography I have not done or tried or
> "mastered".

Herewith a couple of images I knew would "push."  That is, when I
shot them, I knew I was shooting in a situation where the lighting
and focus would be iffy, but I wanted to do it just to see what would
emerge.

http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/PhotoAlbum30.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/343p5c

#8, Self-portrait.  Shot through 5 or 6 panes of etched glass
partitions in a diner, looking at a mirror against the far wall.

#9.  Shaded Cat.  The cat was standing on a window sill behind the
blinds, looking at a fly, and I liked the way the blinds blurred the
image of the cat.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Senior Minister
First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ
Waterbury, Connecticut
pastorfcchurch@comcast.net
kennybod@mac.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Regarding those snaps of a few days ago)