Subject: [Leica] Thank you, Jim Shulman
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Thu Jan 8 19:19:08 2009

Group:
My LUG 2008 Yearbook arrived today and I'd like to thank and compliment Mr.
Shulman publicly for his work . . . and patience in herding this group of
cats. The book is a fantastic product. Also, Jim, thank you for your time
and quick responses when answering my questions. Must add commendations to
all the people who contributed and, of course, to Ted for his exhortations.
Thank you, gang, for allowing me to be part of this community.
Greg Rubenstein