Subject: [Leica] query from new subscriber
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Jan 8 22:12:39 2009

My M2, which I've had since '8l, is still a user. It was my main until about
a year and a half ago when I got a 0.58 MP. Now it's my back-up. I would
never sell or trade it; I consider it on a par with the MP except for the
TTL meter.
Actually I own two M2's, the second a more recent buy (about 4 years ago) so
I would be sure to always have one on hand. My preferred M over all others,
short of the 0.
58 MP.
Ask Tom A. about M2's and their viability.