Subject: [Leica] FS: Full Frame Nikon Mount Kodak DCS PRO SLR/N 13.8MP complete w/ Leica stickers $667
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Jan 9 09:55:42 2009

Want a full frame Nikon mount but don't want to shell out the $$$ for a
d700? Now's your chance to own my Kodak DCS PRO SLR/N 13.8M/P with charger
and two batteries. It's  slow to start up, is grainy above 200 asa, but it's
full frame, shoots raw, is nearly 14 megapixels, and takes Nikon lenses.
Plus it already has Leica stickers applied to it so you won't have to do
that yourself.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2009/slrn.jpg

All yours for $667 I'll pay shipping to the lower 48.

And I'll even throw a bunch of prints into the box.

You don't have enough cameras and you don't take enough photos,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] FS: Full Frame Nikon Mount Kodak DCS PRO SLR/N 13.8MP complete w/ Leica stickers $667)