Subject: [Leica] query from new subscriber
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri Jan 9 10:26:47 2009

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 : "Alastair Firkin" <afirkin@afirkin.com>asked:

>Alan you scan for the LUG, but do you print via digital or the DR.
I've made a limited number of color prints with a Fiji Pictrography, but
my B&W is printed in a darkroom (when I can get time).  I figure that I
might have to wait until I retire to start on the backlog of prints I'd like
make.  In the meantime, I have the negatives to treasure.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee