Subject: [Leica] FS: Friday! Leica MP Hammertone set and more!
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward J Caliguri)
Date: Fri Jan 9 15:54:29 2009

Got some items for sale-

1. Leica MP LHSA Hammertone set - Body (in Box w/ IB etc.) other items are
matching lens 35 F2.0 ASPH. in LHSA style garb, and Leicavit Winder to
match.

I can tell you this saw little action and bought as a collectable.

A good friend of mine sells my items for me and?sends photos if you wish
etc, If you say you saw my add in the LUG forum, he will take no commission
per my instruction. I just have no time to pack things, photograph them,
mail them etc. :-)? Call Mike Bard at (800) 875 - 3055 or contact me via
email

There also is;

2. Leica MP Classic set - Ex ++ with Duplicate 50 F2.0 rigid Summicron -
This camera has no meter, and was built as an almost exact replica of an MP.

3. Noctilux 50 mm f/1.0 6-bit new in boxes?(two available)

I need to sell SOME things to get new things! Can't keep it all!

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Caliguri
ejcaliguri@comcast.net?