Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies in Yosemite, the last photo set
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat Jan 10 12:17:26 2009

I'll kill 2 birds with one stone.

Geoff - great shots.  The lighting is always best as the weather is
changing.  Photograph edges, I always say.

Richard - I have been to Yosemite three times in the past year.  Last
January Mirror Lake had some water in it, and it was frozen, of course.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/jan2008/upper-mirror-lake_MG_3047.jpg.html

This past Spring it had a lot of water and had good reflections, except it
was a bit windy the two days we walked out there.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/sp2008/yosemite/mirror_lake-4368.jpg.html

Then this past October it was dry as a bone.  Looked like a sand desert on
teh bottom.  But then, this has been a drought year.
Can't find my photo of my wife "swimming" on the sand.  Must be I never put
it on the web and it is at home.

So, I am currently sitting in Southern California for a few more weeks
hoping a snow storm will drift in by then so I can repeat the performance of
last January.  Yosemite is magical in the snow.  Good pictures where ever
you point the camera.  Impossible to take a bad picture.

Aram

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppies in Yosemite, the last photo set)
Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppies in Yosemite, the last photo set)