Subject: [Leica] Neopan Advice
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 11 14:00:17 2009

I will also weigh in for ACROS 100 in D76 1:1.
Me I did it in Xtol 1:3 most of the time
but D76 1:1 is the combination all other results are measured against.
In school in the 70's in St. Louis  most of us did 1:2 two parts water
And got more grain but much more sharpness.
The one guy who did 1:1 you could spot his prints on the wall from across
the room. Less edge.
Since than I've not run into one single solitary person whose done 1:2
internet and everything. Just add a minute or two.
If its not over developed you should not have problem getting a full range
of tonality either in a darkroom print or one from a scan.

Mark William Rabiner