Subject: [Leica] IMG: Not a BIRD in sight BUT
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sun Jan 11 17:14:41 2009

I love the shoulder stock. I had trouble at first with the monopod,
tried to mount the camera on it - WRONG. Then I noticed that Leica in
their infinite wisdom drilled a nice little hole in the vertical bar
of the mounting hardware. I set the ball head of the monopod to
vertical and the ball head screw fit perfectly. Worked like a charm.
Thank you Leica for intelligent engineering, the kind that thinks of
the user first.

Yea I noticed the focus was just a bit off. I was trying to get the
eyes, ears and nose in one plane of focus and didn't quite get it. The
plane of focus is so shallow with the Telyt it'll take some practice,
but that's the fun of it.

Jim