Subject: [Leica] IMG : #001
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Gee Bee)
Date: Sun Jan 11 23:10:20 2009

From: "Leonard Taupier"
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #001

> Graham,
>  It looks like there is fog in the background that  makes the trees stand
> out so well. What I'm trying to figure out is  the
> white tree foliage. It looks like an IR photo but this is not an  IR film.
> Len

>> Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : Kodak BW400 CN
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2009/09001.htm

Hi Len,

It was a thick frost. Although it was bitterly cold  I didn't see any frosty
foliage on the 12 mile drive to the location and
there was still no sign of frost when I arrived at the village. The walk out
of the village is a bit of a climb and when I got to
the top I was rewarded with pictures everywhere I looked.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Message from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG : #001)