Subject: [Leica] OT - Paypal and Postal Insurance Question
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Jan 12 02:02:48 2009

This is a shameless plug - a school mate and close friend of mine from
Sydney, Dilip Rao, has started a Paypal competitor called Paymate, and has
just gone international (He used to primarily be in Australia & China). He
says its much better and less hassle to use. Anyway you guys can check it
out:

http://www.paymate.com/cms/

Cheers
Jayanand