Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies in Yosemite, the last photo set
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jan 12 14:25:59 2009

Wild weather to see Yosemite. You were lucky, though "big" waterfalls are
always more impressive. Your images display the range of weather and the
usually soft light of the place very well. To the get the real AA feel, you
will have to work on the b/w displays, but the softer colour images have
worked really well. Like most landscape (imo) the sunny clear days are the
way to experience it, but not the way to photograph it. The sunny images
look like good record shots somewhat flat, but I love some of the misty
moody images

well done and keep them coming

Cheers