Subject: [Leica] OT: Best monopod for wildlife photography
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Jan 12 23:54:46 2009

I have been using a Manfrotto (I think ART 079) monopod for the last
20 years or so for this kind of thing, so I can't hate it that much,
though I do -not- use a head on it, I find for wildlife I am OK without.
I prefer the Manfrotto lever clamps to the twist lock type, personally.
OTOH when I use the Telyts I use a shoulder stock.
cheers,
Frank

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Best monopod for wildlife photography)