Subject: [Leica] Street Photography show in San Francisco
From: juanbuhler at gmail.com (Juan Buhler)
Date: Tue Jan 13 14:36:56 2009

Hello Leica users,

I leave my usual lurking state to throw a link out there:

http://www.jbuhler.com/photos/index.php?album=show2009

These are the photographs in my next show, at the Shenson Gallery of
the St Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco. If anyone is in the
area, there's going to be an opening this Friday the 16th, at 6:30pm,
and I would love to see you there. The address is 900 Hyde St, between
Pine and Bush.

Any comments about the set, or individual pictures are welcome. A good
number of the photos in the show are from the M8, and there's even one
on Tri-X on the M6, ensuring this message is on topic :)

Thanks!

--
Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Street Photography show in San Francisco)