Subject: [Leica] How about those bags for hiking?
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed Jan 14 08:37:28 2009

For my day trips down the coast in my car I carry 2 kits; a?4x5 and a Canon
kit. Each is in a ThinkTank Airport Acceleration:
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/index.html
They feel great?when their on my back, have a TON of room, and are sized for
most overhead travel.
My M?kit I carry in a Lowenpro?AW minitrekker. Holds it all including
charger and visoflex...
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler