Subject: [Leica] Re:HDR, Leica DMR and Nikon D3
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Jan 14 12:59:55 2009

Chris,

I don't have a D3, but I have a D700. I agree about being spoiled by the
high ISO. I really struggled deciding whether to buy an M8 or a D700. It
was one or the other. I couldn't do both. It was a tough decision but
high ISO performance was the deciding factor. 2500 really is like 400
once was. It makes my 90/2.8 Elmarit R function like a Noctilux.

DaveR