Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Zepplin is Coming!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jan 14 19:09:11 2009

It's truly a shame that those of us with manners and no need to be little
another by using a slang or twisted version of our names, we have to waste
our time over the inadequacies of one member.

Look if any of you wish to use the following when addressing me please do
so! Take yer pick! :-)

Ted, Edwin, James, Jimmy, Theodore, Theophalos! and definitely not late for
dinner by any name or language! :-)

It's like in any group, there's always some twit, we have ours, who stands
out each time he opens his stupid mouth!

Signed off:

Ted, Edwin, James, Jimmy, Theodore, Theophalos!

Oh yeah and now, Doctor Grant! :-) OK Ok don't get antsy, I'm joking. :-)
Aaaahhh please Jerry don't make a big stupid thing out of the doc part.
Thanks.