Subject: [Leica] OT: Audiophile Question
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Jan 14 20:10:53 2009

Greg and Ken.

It really depend upon the relative input and output impedance of one
unit to the next.  That is why I use
balanced XLR connectors.  Though I have found that I can use RCA cables
if I use an extra shield
which is grounded to the signal source.  Of course I live near the top
of a mountain which has many
transmitter antennae, TV, FM, communication, cell phone etc.

Now I wait for Ted and Sonny to tear me a new one. :-)

Jerry

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] OT: Audiophile Question)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] OT: Audiophile Question)
Message from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] OT: Audiophile Question)