Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant, one of 12 Leica Users
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 14 22:31:56 2009

My copies have finally arrived. I breathed a sigh of relief as I think that
the photo reproduction has gone really well. Anyone that admires Ted's work
owes it to themselves to buy this little, inexpensive book just for those
five pics of his. The rest of us are a bonus ;-)  Some of that bonus is
Doug! and Lluis! and there are four magnificent and prizewinning semi
abstracts by Alastair etc etc. How can you go wrong???

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.