Subject: [Leica] New M8 Charger now ipod
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Jan 15 05:10:50 2009

The charger that came with my 3rd Gen iPod used only a firewire cable
to the pod. It will not charge our newer pods, since they have no
firewire chip.

they both charge, though when hooked to the computer USB

(never hit send until you finish your thought)

ric

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: New M8 Charger now ipod)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] New M8 Charger now ipod)