Subject: [Leica] Question about M8 exposure
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jan 15 21:18:41 2009

Hi Bob,

Not really. I have not noticed any systemic problems with
overexposure, but was just wondering and so asked the question. I can
see the point of exposure compensation, especially on images like the
ones I shot in Poland with white swans on a dark river, where the
average meter reading will tend to overexpose the birds.

As I said, I will shoot this way for a few days and see if I like the
results.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman