Subject: [Leica] Re: FYI: Nikon price increases
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jan 16 09:52:48 2009

8 grand being a lot of money last time I looked but his is a real commercial
photographer camera giving medium format digital shooting just a tiny run
for their money.
If you shoot DX you are getting normal megapixel ratings and it can really
be done.
You can shoot 4/5 ratio which is a real nice option.

You don't get the ultra high ISO shooting of a D700 or regular D3 but in
these other ways its worth it. And the high ISO shooting is still pretty
good. Just not UNBELIEVABLE like with the other full frame cameras.

Mark William Rabiner