Subject: [Leica] Found on e-Bay
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 13:35:35 2009

Lluis Ripoll wrote:

I've saw this on e-bay, a Cooke Amotal like mine:

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310115966255

On the advertising it is a link showing the pictures with this lens, I
saw it... and this is my Gallery with this lens!, please look at
"Please visit this link..."

  http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=848443

What do you think? it is correct ?

Of course internet is a open window to the world...., but I didn't
expect this...
<<<<

One school of thought is that any publicity is good but this is rude
behavior.  The seller should have asked you.

It has happened to me too, when the seller has a 400mm f/6.8 Telyt at
auction.  It's also why I password-protected my Leica-R review web pages,
ebay sellers were taking my reviews and pictures of the equipment for their
auctions.

Consider it a rude compliment.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Found on e-Bay)