Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Bodies delivery delays...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jan 16 14:13:29 2009

Thanks Nathan, Christopher and Howard.

I know the good reputation of Ffordes and I'm a regular customer with
this dealer after a while, thank you and I see that's a general
problem of Leica, they do a promotion and after they are slower
suppliers to deliver their stocks...

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 16/01/2009, a las 5:55, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: