Subject: [Leica] Found on e-Bay
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jan 17 08:14:49 2009

I have followed your opinions, first at all, thanks for so many
answers and opinions and the nice words for my pictures, the latest
I've read are those from Ball, Philippe, Pasvopn, Jerry, Frank, Seth....

I have not enough legal knowledge about if this is or not legal, IMO
put a link would be equivalent to comunicate to something a public
address where somebody can find something, we on the LUG usually we
are given some URL of different things. Even I ask me if the BBC could
have the legal rights to have prohibited that somebody refers to his
URL as a Link.

Morally and ethically is a different point of view, on this case it
should be correct have to send me before a single polite word asking
his intentions, and on this case it is not a private seller, he's
registered as a Company.

On any case I think it don't worth expend my time with this Company, I
have things more interesting to do

Thank you very much to all

Saludos cordiales
Lluis