Subject: [Leica] IMG: Acer Blog
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jan 17 14:09:43 2009

Tina it is too dark on my calibrated screen here.
It is usual for laptop screens to be very bright and high contrast. Good for
web etc, not ideal for photo editing. Some you can adjust.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.