Subject: [Leica] WAS: Found on e-Bay NOW: POLITNESS!!!???
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 17 14:37:21 2009

Sonny offered:

>> Just yesterday as I was returning from lunch, I held the door for a
moment

as a student who was walking behind me entered the Library.

He said, "Thank you, sir."<<<<

Hi Sonny,

No question there are lots of polite folks of all ages out there, quite
frankly when a "thank you, Sir" happens it sure as hell makes one feel good
knowing they are not all bad apples. I suppose it's the bad apple no
politeness SOB's who make the lasting effect and in doing so, sort of "tar
everyone with the bad apple brush!" :-(

ted

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] WAS: Found on e-Bay NOW: POLITNESS!!!???)