Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: shan at photostockphoto.com (Shan Freeman Cousrouf)
Date: Sun Jan 18 13:09:03 2009

Yikes! It feels to me like the photographer was merely inept,
unimaginative had no people skills. I'm guessing (proposing) that
"editorial" was responsible for the cartoon-ish production and and
bizzare presentation. Not to mention picture choice.

Sincerely,

Shan Freeman Cousrouf

---"The most important thing I have learned over the years is the difference
between taking one's work seriously and taking one's self seriously. The
first
is imperative, and the second disastrous." - Margot Fonteyn---