Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Jan 18 17:28:36 2009

My wife Susan is my best critic.  She usually gives me a scale from A
(acceptable with comments) to V (vomit).  There is not much in between.
Before I print anything in doubt (to me), I always ask...I have learned that
some hesitation usually leads to a V rating.  I left the NYT magazine on the
dining room table for review and it received a (fortunately not literal) V
-.

Ken