Subject: [Leica] Question about M8 exposure
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 18 21:28:04 2009

When I "develop' most my pics which I'm tend to under expose just a tad when
I shoot them but when I develop them or open them up in raw I then bring
them up to the proper level of brightness. Maybe about a third of my shots
need to be lightened like this the rest open up right on the money exposure
wise but there's a lot of density tweaking anyway with the levels curves.

MOST cameras for some reason are set to over expose.
>From what everyone says M8's are. I hear Canons are.
My Digilux was. Or is.
Nikons sure are.
My Nikon D200 and D40x is needful of about a minus .7 or a full stop minus
setting. .3 just doesn't cut it an any situation.
Except of course snow.

Mark William Rabiner