Subject: [Leica] RE: can lousy photography provide a powerful document
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Tue Jan 20 05:21:20 2009

I felt a need to add a bit of advice for the creator of that document and
that is to take a look
at any book on how to tell a story in photographs...with a bit of
composition and more of the environment surrounding each of the events and
people he discusses plus some attention to focus I think even he would agree
that it would be a better and more powerful record of his experiences. Right
now, it  is a highly personal document with snapshots that remind the person
who shot them of a powerful time in their life and somewhat difficult to
appreciate for any outsider.
George
Chicago