Subject: [Leica] Questions from a Neophyte
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Jan 21 02:16:05 2009

I still use a Leicameter on my M4-2.

There is a more modern alternative for use in the accessory shoe, made
by Voigtl?nder/Cosina - it works well, but I think it's pretty ugly. It
does have the advantage of using non-obsolete battery cells

http://www.voigtlaender.de/cms/voigtlaender/voigtlaender_cms.nsf/id/pa_asan6m4dym.html

Cheers
Douglas