Subject: [Leica] Too Busy?
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al crouch)
Date: Wed Jan 21 04:32:08 2009

Thanks, Seth and to all others who commented on the photo.   Why press the
shutter? is a legitimate question.   But it was a beautiful day, and the
compression of the boat images looked interesting through the VF and the
memory card said 400 shots remaining, so there was not much inhibition from
taking the shot.   I was thinking: "What will it look like when I review
it?  Maybe it will show me something.  I can always discard it later."   In
this case it let me get some good ideas from the group about the value, if
any, of an image of this sort, how it could be used and what would make it
better.
Thanks to all.

1/20/2009