Subject: [Leica] 2008 Yearbook: Thanks Ted!
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Wed Jan 21 09:41:10 2009

"An Honour to share the pages with each and everyone of you far and
wide.

Cheers, see you in the 2009 pages shortly. :-)

Dr. ted "

Thank you Ted. Thank you Jim. As a semi-Lurker and first time
contributor to the yearbook, I genuinely appreciate your kind words.
You've made me feel welcome.

Some LUG related trivia about the photos I submitted: I purchased the M5
from Sonny Carter and the 4x5 HP5+ film from George Lottermoser. Keeping
it all in the family.

I recently ran across my 2006 and 2007 yearbook folders with 2 photos in
each. Shame on me for not submitting them. That won't happen again. I
have a 2009 yearbook folder ready and waiting. I have potential
candidate negatives waiting for my new scanner which should arrive next
week. With luck and hard work I won't be behind schedule next December.

Ted you are the best salesman for the 2008 Yearbook. I need to ask Mrs.
Wayne for a copy on my approaching birthday.

Cheers!

Wayne