Subject: [Leica] Need help with values four digit SN Leica, Nickel lenses more
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Wed Jan 21 17:49:27 2009

Just came across a treasure trove of SM stuff. Some common some odd.
Need help from the might LHSA LUG Mind.
Cane to BC for business and found the following for under $840 US for
all. But feeling naked without my books.

Left behind

Leotax with Red Scale Elmar for $200Canadian  est US Value $???

Leica III black with Chrome 50 3.5 Elmar for $500 CANADIAN ???$$$   U

Minty Lunar Hasselblad for $1000 for kit no box$???

LOTS MORE should I go back ???

Please help with value guesstimates facts re production.

Purchased sub $800 US

Canon 50 1.2 LSM currently on Canon 605xxx which I am guessing is a
P? (no trigger) also has coupled meter  $??? Lens Kit?

IIIa Body EX 306xxx

35 f3.5 Elmar Chrome

5CM Nickel Hektor 5cm f2.5 150xxx

IIIc Sharkskin Ex 474xxx

What was first SN for IIIf. Have user IIIc SN 511xxx and my books are
back home in PDX. Did the IIIf start at 500k or 525k got 511xxx with
a 50 3.5 well used

MINT Black A to D Conversion SN 32xx

EX+ 3.5cm f3.5 Nickle Elmar NO SN as far as I can tell

Contax IIa with Jena Sonnar 5cm f2 SN P994xx

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Need help with values four digit SN Leica, Nickel lenses more)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Re: Need help with values four digit SN Leica, Nickel lenses more)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:Don't throw away old negatives...)