Subject: [Leica] Inauguration
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jan 22 12:16:45 2009

I assume all the non trimming has occurred from people posting from cell
phones and having it difficult to do it with those small things. Berries.
It all seems to be ignored by everybody but I find it quite rude.
Like a cigarette butt on my front stoop from a visitor.
A smoking one.

Mark William Rabiner